Graduates of Dr. Andrew Weil’s Integrative Medicine Fellowship
- Nutrition/anti-inflammatory diet
- Mind-body-spirit awareness
- Mindfulness & meditation techniques
- Helping you determine the best movement/exercise for your health goals
- Basic Ayurvedic concepts and dosha typing
- Integrative health approaches to anxiety, depression, insomnia (specific to group needs)
- Incorporating appropriate use of supplements, botanicals and vitamins
- Meeting 5 consecutive Sundays, 1/10 through 2/7, from 5:30-7:45pm (January 10, 17, 24, 31, February 7) at West End Yoga.
- Unlimited yoga & tai chi studio classes for the duration of the program at West End Yoga (no yoga experience required).
- Program is open to all; participants will be limited to the first 25 people who register.
What are people saying?
“It’s really changed my life…I’ve been dreaming of something like this to help me jump start a healthier life and you provided ALL the tools.”
“I feel amazing! More energy, 10 pound weight loss, improved GI function and better quality of sleep and handling stress so much better! I have a sense of accomplishment.”
“I loved the support and camaraderie of the group, the depth of information presented and the honesty of the group leaders.”
Please email directly to MiddleWayWellness1@gmail.com if you would like to receive registration & payment information!
(CALENDAR BELOW DOES NOT offer a live link for registration for this program. All registrations & program fees will be handled directly with Middle Way Wellness, by contacting Mary Ellen Francescani at the email address above. Thank you!)